1) Do you wish to Place a Public Notice ad or a Legal Notice ad in the Newspaper?
2) Have you Lost / misplaced your society share certificates? Or are you applying for a Duplicate Share certificate of Housing society? Want to place a newspaper Advertisement for lost certificates?
3) Has your Father / Mother died without making any nomination of your Flat? OR Member died without making nomination?
4) Would you like to sell / buy a Flat / Land & wish to place an ad in the newspaper inviting objections / claims from someone related to the flat?
5) C-Forms Lost?
6) H-Forms Lost?
7) Do you wish to change your name for application for passport etc? Are you Applying for Gazette Name change? Do you wish to place a Name change ad in Newspaper for Passport?
8) Is there Loss of Documents? Have you lost your certificates For Eg. property papers lost? School / college Marksheets lost? etc
9) Do you wish publish a Lost and found advertisement?
Solutions to All your above problems is now a step away
We at public notice ads help you with all your newspaper needs with free guidance to the choice of the newspapers be it for:
- Public Notice ads in Newspapers
- Legal Notice ads in Newspapers
- public notice format in English, Marathi, Hindi and other Languages
- Name change ads
- Name Change Gazettes
- newspaper advertisement for loss of share certificate
- Company Shares / Equity Shares Lost ads
- Public Notice for Purchase/Sale of Property
- Public Notice investigating the title of property
- Property dispute ads
- C-forms lost ads / C Form formats
- H-forms lost ads / H Form Formats
- Documents lost ads, etc
PUBLIC NOTICE NEWSPAPER ads being a formality are supposed to be placed in 2 newspapers. One English and One Local language. It is also understood that usually one does not want to have any response from such ad as such he/she is looking to fulfill his formality at reasonable / cheaper costs but at the same time the newspapers have to be registered and acceptable at all goverment organisations and courts as such he /she may be required to present the documents in courts and variety of places from time to time.
One of the Popular reason for Publishing Public notice is for Property ads
Public Notice for Property:
Some Transactions are not Registered. To check such transactions, it is advisable for the purchaser to Publish Public Notice ads in Two News papers and ask for Objections this helps the purchaser advocate to satisfy himself about the title of the property. Claims are invited in the nature of mortgage, lien, charge, lease, easement, gift, trust, or any other claim against the property which is required to be notified to the buyers advocate within a period of 15 Days after which it shall be deemed to have been waived. Such Public Notice supports the buyer’s contention in the case of dispute that he is a bonafide purchaser for value without notice of any claim.
Public Notice for Loss of Documents:
In this fast-paced life, you hear people complaining that their essential documents have been lost while travelling or due to an accident. The first step is to lodge a police complaint. Thereafter, issue a public notice for loss of documents ad in two leading newspapers, preferably in an English language and a vernacular one, stating the loss of document. Depending on the newspapers you choose, this will cost you from 890/- onwards. Remember to keep a copy of the complaint as well as the press clippings with you as proof of loss. These can be submitted in the relevant departments to apply for a duplicate.